This version was last updated on 26 August 2018, 08.43 GMT.
- Standardisation after Caxton. Organizers: Jacob Thaisen and Gjertrud F. Stenbrenden (Oslo); Javier Calle-Martín and Laura Esteban-Segura ( Málaga).
- Qualitative evidence and methodologies in historical linguistics: attitudes, judgements and mental models. Organizer: Jane Hodson (Sheffield).
- Computational approaches to investigating meaning in the history of the English language: The challenge to theories of historical semantics. Organizer: Susan Fitzmaurice (Sheffield).
- Historical Pragmatics: The state-of-the-art and the future. Organizer: Graham Williams (Sheffield).
- Paratextual Communication in a Historical Linguistic Perspective. Organizers: Matti Peikola (Turku) and Birte Bös (Duisburg-Essen).
- Degree phenomena in the history of English. Organizers: Merja Kytö (Uppsala) and Claudia Claridge (Augsburg).
- Visualisations in Historical Linguistics. Organizers: Rhona Alcorn, Benjamin Molineaux and Bettelou Los (Angus McIntosh Centre, Edinburgh).
- English as a syntactic outlier: causes, contacts, consequences. Organizers: Ian Roberts (Cambridge) and George Walkden (Konstanz)
- The Foot in the Phonological History of English. Organizers: Ricardo Bermúdez-Otero (Manchester) and Patrick Honeybone (Edinburgh)